Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Inspection

Now that I've committed to this clownshoe in West Hollywood, how do I know if it's all that it's cracked up to be?  This will be my 31st car as far as I can count, so stuff like this doesn't stress me out a whole lot.  I was searching the internet for independent shops to set up a PPI, when suddenly it dawned on me... a former local BMW CCA member Wyatt Gilbert moved out to LA a couple of years ago.  

I contacted Wyatt, and he was kind enough to offer to take a look at the car for me.   After talking to Wyatt for a bit, I realized he was absolutely the right guy for the job!  His BMW knowledge was much more than I expected.  He connected with Jordan, became my remote eyes and ears, and gave it the thumbs-up.

The road trip is on!

I'll be flying out to LAX on December 27th to pick up the car and start the journey back to South Carolina.